- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 13 x 9 dish with cooking spray and place taquitos in the pan until no space remains.
- Cover taquitos completely with enchilada sauce, and sprinkle the top with the shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes, then uncover and bake for 5 minutes.
Hereof, what is the best Mexican cheese for cheese enchiladas?
Mild and slightly salty, queso blanco is popular for cooking and snacking. It’s often used as a topping for enchiladas and empanadas or as a filling for chicken breasts, peppers, enchiladas and burritos.
Also know, how do you make real enchiladas from Costco?
Leave Enchiladas in tray. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F. Place tray in oven. Bake for 32 to 38 minutes.
How do you cook El Monterey?
How to cook taquitos in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread frozen taquitos evenly 1 inch apart on baking sheet.
- Ideal taquito cooking time is 12 minutes.
- Let taquitos cool for 1 minute before eating.
Queso asadero is Mexican cheese that’s great for melting. It is soft, white and creamy with a mild taste, and is often used to make pizzas, quesadillas and queso fundido.
White sauce – White sauce is used in this recipe as a replacement for traditional red enchilada sauce. Made with butter, flour, broth, sour cream, green chilis, and cumin, this sauce will add rich flavors and creaminess to your white chicken enchiladas.