What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 spicy asian noodles recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Spicy Asian Noodles Recipe
Spicy Pan-Fried Noodles
Spicy Szechuan Noodles with Garlic Chili Oil
20 Minute Sweet and Spicy Noodles
Spicy Thai Noodles
Spicy Asian Ramen Noodles
Spicy Garlic Noodles
Sweet And Spicy Chili Garlic Noodles
Spicy Sesame Noodles
5-Minute Spicy Asian Noodle Bowl
Spicy Sriracha Noodles
Spicy Asian Noodles
Chili Garlic Chinese Noodles
Spicy Garlic Noodle
Spicy Chili Garlic Noodles
How do you make spicy Asian noodles?
How To Make Spicy Noodles?
- Step 1: Cook Noodles. First, cook the rice noodles (or noodles of choice) in salted water until al dente (be careful not to overcook them!). …
- Step 2: Sauté Veggies. …
- Step 3: Make The Sauce. …
- Step 4: Pour Sauce Into Skillet. …
- Step 5: Add The Noodles. …
- Step 6: Serve.
What to add to make noodles spicy?
- 12 oz of Fresh Ramen Noodles (or 8 oz of any dried noodles you’d like)
- 3 cloves of Garlic, slices.
- 1 Tbsp of Neutral Oil.
- 2 Tbsp of Sambal Chili Paste.
- 2 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- 1-1/4 cup of Water or Chicken Stock.
- 4 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- 1 Tbsp of Honey.
How do you make spicy noodles easy?
- 16 oz linguine rice noodles or regular pasta.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce.
- 3 tablespoons hoisin.
- 4 tablespoons honey.
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce.
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes to taste.
- 1/4 cup sesame oil*
What are spicy Korean noodles made of?
Korean Spicy Noodles are a glass noodle stir fry loaded with tender beef, mushrooms, carrots, onions and bell peppers all bathed in a spicy soy, ginger, garlic sesame sauce. It is a symphony of tantalizing flavors and textures and one of my favorite recipes to date – you don’t want to miss this one!
How do you make Korean spicy noodles?
- In a small bowl whisk together gochujang, green onions, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and sugar. …
- Drizzle oil into a large pan or skillet and bring to medium-high heat. …
- Add onions, mushrooms, ramen noodles, ramen seasoning, and beef marinade from the bag to the pan.
How do you make spicy sauce for stir fry?
- 1 cup soy sauce.
- ¼ cup rice wine.
- ¼ cup white sugar.
- 2 tablespoons chile paste.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper.
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
What spices add to ramen to make it spicy?
1 tablespoon sriracha is medium spicy. I would start with one tablespoon if you like heat and add more to taste at the end of cooking unless you know you LOVE heat then start with more. Use 1-2 teaspoons sriracha if you want to make the ramen very kid friendly then add additional sriracha to your own serving.
How do you make spicy sauce?
- 1 cup chopped Chili Peppers (about 100 grams). …
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil.
- 2 heads Garlic (crushed or minced)
- 3 Shallots , medium size (minced)
- 15 ounces Tomato Sauce.
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar.
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar.
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce (this is a vital ingredient for wonderful flavor, please don’t skip it)
What spices are in spicy ramen?
What Is Spicy Ramen? Spicy ramen is a variety of Japanese noodle soup featuring ramen noodles tossed in a sauce seasoned with assorted dried red pepper powders like togarashi, pastes like yuzu kosho and gochujang, or sauces like sriracha, Chinese-style chili garlic sauce, and sambal oelek (Indonesian chili sauce).
How do you make Chinese chilli noodles?
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and place in a bowl. …
- Add garlic, chili flakes, green onion, light and dark soy sauce, chinese black vinegar, and salt over the noodles.
- Heat oil in a small pot until smoking hot. Pour the hot oil over the garlic and chili flakes.
How do you make Indian spicy noodles?
How to Make Spicy Indian Noodles
- Boil the noodles with salt and oil for 8 mins. Strain the noodles and keep aside. …
- Fry the onions transluscent, add chopped tomatoes and fry till the water dries out.
- Add the dry powders, boiled vegetables and stir fry.
- Add the beaten egg.
- Add the strained noodles and mix well.
How do you make spicy chili noodles?
How to make Spicy Chili Oil Noodles
- Heat the oil in a large pan on medium heat, then add the Korean Chili Flakes. …
- Reduce the heat to low on the pan, then add in the tamari, coconut sugar, and rice vinegar and mix together. …
- Add the noodles into the pan and toss everything together until the noodles are evenly coated.