What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 keto coconut flour waffle recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Keto Coconut Flour Waffle Recipe
Can I use coconut flour for waffles?
Yes, you can use coconut flour to make soft, fluffy waffles. However, coconut flour is four times more liquid absorbent than any other flour, so the ratio of dry ingredients to liquid ingredients must be perfect to avoid dry waffles. In fact, coconut flour is an amazing keto flour because of its high amount of fiber.
How many carbs are in coconut flour waffles?
Are Coconut Waffles Keto? Yes, this waffle recipe using coconut flour is keto! Each large waffle has just 7 grams net carbs.
How do you make Keto waffles?
This keto waffle recipe is one of my favorite keto breakfast recipes to make on the weekend.
- 2 Large Eggs.
- 4 Tbsps Butter, Melted.
- 1⁄3 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract.
- 3⁄4 Cup Blanched Almond Flour.
- 2 Tbsps Granulated Erythritol.
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Baking Powder.
- Pinch of Salt.
How do you make vegan waffles with coconut flour?
- 2 cups plant based milk (we prefer oat)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- 1 1/3 cups gluten free flour.
- 1/3 cup coconut flour.
- 1 tbsp baking powder.
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (can sub brown sugar)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
How many carbs are in a keto waffle?
How do you make waffles with almond flour?
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, and vanilla. Stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Grease preheated waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden; serve hot.
Are keto waffles healthy?
Birch Benders Keto Toaster Waffles should be avoided on keto because it is very high in net carbs (11.54g of net carbs per 100g serving). It is important to limit your net carb consumption to 20g – 30g per day to stay in ketosis.
How many carbs are in a Chaffle?
More Chaffle Recipes:
Ham and Cheese Chaffles – 1.2 net carbs each. Bacon Cheddar Chaffles – 2.2 net carbs each. Pepperoni Pizza Chaffles – 2 net carbs each. Sausage Jalapeno Chaffles – 1.8 net carbs each.
How do you make Viking waffles?
Ways to heat & eat the Viking Waffles:
- Toast (a panini toaster fits the Viking Waffle perfectly)
- Microwave for 30 sec.
- Heat on a skillet (with butter/coconut oil for a slight crispier texture)
- Grill in oven for 392 F for 5 min.
- Eat cold straight off the package.
Is coconut flour keto friendly?
Coconut flour is a high fiber gluten-free, grain-free flour that’s an excellent baking product for your keto diet. Coconut flour is made from coconut meat that has been dried and then ground into powder.
Does almond flour get crispy?
Due to the high fat content of almond flour, the texture of baked goods made with only almond flour is generally more tender and cake-like rather than crispy or crunchy.
How many carbs can you have on keto?
The ketogenic diet typically reduces total carbohydrate intake to less than 50 grams a day—less than the amount found in a medium plain bagel—and can be as low as 20 grams a day. Generally, popular ketogenic resources suggest an average of 70-80% fat from total daily calories, 5-10% carbohydrate, and 10-20% protein.
How do you make vegan pancakes with coconut flour?
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup (or sub any other sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice * (or substitute 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar)
- 30 g (⅓ cup) coconut flour.
- 170 g (1 ⅓ cup) gluten-free flour blend (or sub plain flour if not gluten-free)
How do you make egg free waffles?
- 1 cup milk or water, or non dairy milk of choice*
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice juice from 1 lemon.
- 3 Tablespoons canola or other mild cooking oil like grapeseed, vegetable or coconut oil.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract optional.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder.
How do you make pancakes with coconut flour?
- Mix together coconut flour and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until well blended. …
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until lumps disappear. …
- Lightly spray a large skillet or griddle with non-stick cooking spray or lightly wipe with oil.