In cocktail shaker, muddle the blackberries and simple syrup until they begin to break down and release juice. Top with tequila, lime juice and pineapple juice. Blend until smooth. Pour through a fine mesh strainer.
In this way, how do you make a blue margarita?
How to make this Blue Margarita Recipe
- Swipe rim of 3 glasses with a lime wedge and then dip in course sea salt to rim glasses with salt.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- In a shaker combine the Tequila, Blue Curacao, lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake to combine.
- Pour over the ice and enjoy!
- Top with additional lime wedges.
Herein, how do you make custom margaritas?
9 Ways to Customize Your Margarita
- Sorbet. The Frozen Concoction Maker® perfectly shaves ice to create a refreshing frozen margarita. …
- Cucumber. The key to using cucumber in your margaritas is two fold. …
- Spicy. …
- Mezcal. …
- Moonshine. …
- Key Lime. …
- Pomegranate. …
What is a blue margarita made of?
A traditional margarita is made with just three ingredients: tequila, lime juice, and triple sec. Blue margaritas replace triple sec with another type of alcoholic orange liqueur, blue curaçao. Aside from its beautiful color (which is artificially added), blue curaçao tends to be sweeter than triple sec.
All these are interchangeable in the recipe. Of course, they will give a different taste, but they serve the same purpose. Usually, Curaçao and Triple Sec are based on sugar cane alcohol and around 40% abv.
The Ingredients of Chili’s Presidente Margarita
If you are unable to find this premium spirit, you use any añejo tequila. Presidente Brandy is the spirit that not only lends its name to the cocktail but also makes it truly special.
They come in an iconic blue shaker which your server will shake a full 25 times as they bring it to your table. They then leave it behind so you top up your glass with the drink itself, which is made from the best of the best — Sauza Conmemorativo tequila, Patrón Citrónge orange liqueur, and Presidente Brandy.