What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 21 tupperware stack cooker recipes that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
21 Tupperware Stack Cooker Recipes
What can I cook in a Tupperware Stack Cooker?
Stack & Cook: Over 1,000 Meal Combinations
- ¾-QT./750 ML CASSEROLE/COVER. Pinto Beans. Cheesy Cauliflower. Warm Corn & Pepper Salad. Breakfast Sausage. …
- 1¾-QT./1.75 L CASSEROLE. Arroz Con Pollo. Sloppy Joes. Upside Down Stuffed Peppers. Egg Bake. …
- 3-QT./3 L CASSEROLE. Quick Basic Rice. Pesto Potatoes. Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
How do you make a cake in a Tupperware Stack Cooker?
Can you cook rice in Tupperware Stack Cooker?
Can you cook bacon in Tupperware Stack Cooker?
How do you steam vegetables in a Tupperware Stack Cooker?
Cook the veggies
- Place cover on Stack Cooker. Microwave on high power 2 minutes. Remove cover.
- microwave on high power 10 minutes more.
How do you cook rice in a Tupperware multi cooker?
Can you bake a cake in Tupperware?
Tupperware microwave containers must not be exposed to convection baking. If unfortunately you have no oven safe containers but you have been craving for a cake; here is a quick solution. Bake cake in the microwave instead, using the same Tupperware microwave containers that you use to reheat the food.
How do I use old Tupperware rice cooker?
Vintage Tupperware Multi-server
- Fill the outer bowl of the Multi-Server with 1 litre water. …
- Cover and leave undisturbed for 20 minutes.
- Lift the colander to drain the rice and pour away the starch-filled water.
- Add 450ml hot water to the bowl, replace the colander of rice to keep hot for serving.
How do you use a Tupperware microwave pressure cooker?
Are microwave rice cookers any good?
If space in your kitchen is limited, a microwavable rice cooker is a good alternative to an electric version. This model is large enough to cook four servings of rice and can also be used to make couscous, quinoa and other grains. After a few attempts, the finished results were very good.