What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 21 top-rated salmon recipes that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
21 Top-rated Salmon Recipes
How does Gordon Ramsay cook salmon?
What is the most popular way to cook salmon?
The two easiest and most common ways of cooking salmon are in the oven on a sheet tray at 425°F (like this one) and on the stovetop with a little oil (like this one).
What flavors go best with salmon?
Our Favorite Salmon Flavor Combinations
- Salty: lower-sodium soy sauce, capers, miso, olives.
- Sweet: honey, brown sugar, maple syrup, orange juice or zest.
- Sour: fresh lemon, fresh lime, vinegar.
- Pungent: onion, shallot, garlic, ginger, horseradish, sesame.
- Creamy: cream cheese, yogurt, crème fraîche, butter.
How does Bobby Flay cook salmon?
Do I need to rinse salmon before cooking?
The USDA cautions: “do not rinse raw fish, seafood, meat, and poultry. Bacteria in these raw juices can splash and spread to other foods and surfaces. Cooking foods thoroughly will kill harmful bacteria.”
What’s the best oil to cook salmon in?
Is it better to bake or pan fry salmon?
Baking salmon is the healthier option over pan-frying. Baking is healthful because it doesn’t add any extra fat or calories to the fish- as long as you cook it with simple seasonings.
Do you eat the skin on salmon?
Salmon skin is generally safe for people to eat. … Many people looking to substitute red meat in their meals turn to salmon for its health properties. While some people like to remove the skin before cooking a fillet of salmon, others swear by leaving the skin on and eating it for an additional health benefit.
How long does salmon need to bake in the oven?
What spice goes well with salmon?
Salmon is a fantastic fish that pairs really well with so many herbs. The best herbs to use on salmon are parsley, dill, basil, tarragon, sage, rosemary, bay leaves, thyme, cilantro and fennel.
How can I add flavor to salmon?
5 Delicious Flavour Ideas for Roasted Salmon:
- Simple Seasoning: Before roasting, season the salmon generously with salt and pepper. …
- Dill & Butter: Before roasting, lather each piece of salmon with butter, then add dill. …
- Sweet & Spicy: Before roasting, brush each piece of salmon generously with a sweet chili sauce.
Which vegetables go well with salmon?
Best Salmon Side Dishes
- Coconut Rice. …
- Sautéed Garlic Green Beans. …
- Lemon Kale Salad. …
- Mashed Red Potatoes. …
- Cacio e Pepe. …
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad. …
- Cilantro Lime Rice. …
- Baked Sweet Potatoes Wedges.
How does Gordon Ramsay cook salmon crispy?
How does Bobby Flay bake salmon?
That means that after adding a handful of ingredients and seasonings to the salmon, Bobby sets the oven to a mere 250 degrees F instead of jacking up the heat and roasts it for exactly the right amount of time. The result: ultra-silky salmon (and no white fat in sight!)