What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 21 salmon salad recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
21 Salmon Salad Recipe
How do you make salmon salad?
How to Quickly Make Salmon for a Chopped Salmon Salad
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Place salmon on the baking sheet, skin-side down, season with salt and pepper and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down.
- Flake flesh and set aside.
What are good sides for salmon?
Without further ado, here are 23 spectacular sides for salmon.
- Lemon Pasta.
- Buttery Garlic Green Beans.
- Roasted Parmesan Rosemary Potatoes.
- Lemon Butter Broccolini.
- Thai Noodle Salad with Peanut Sauce.
- Baby Bok Choy.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- Cilantro Lime Rice.
How long does salmon last in the fridge?
What cheese goes well with salmon?
Getting soft cheeses like Neufchatel cheese, brie, and cream cheese is an amazing way to pair them with the smoked salmon! We also definitely recommend you try some sort of cheese spread. You can do plain cream cheese, or something flavored and more elevated. For example perhaps a creme fraîche with dill.
Can you eat raw salmon?
Dishes that contain raw salmon can be a tasty treat and a good way to eat more seafood. Yet, it’s important to be aware that raw salmon may contain parasites, bacteria, and other toxins that can be harmful even in small doses. Only eat raw salmon that’s been stored and prepared properly.
What is the best spice to put on salmon?
The best herbs to use on salmon are parsley, dill, basil, tarragon, sage, rosemary, bay leaves, thyme, cilantro and fennel. Be creative, experiment with herbs to make delicious salmon fillet dishes!
What flavors go best with salmon?
Our Favorite Salmon Flavor Combinations
- Salty: lower-sodium soy sauce, capers, miso, olives.
- Sweet: honey, brown sugar, maple syrup, orange juice or zest.
- Sour: fresh lemon, fresh lime, vinegar.
- Pungent: onion, shallot, garlic, ginger, horseradish, sesame.
- Creamy: cream cheese, yogurt, crème fraîche, butter.
What vegetables go best with seafood?
Grilled or Sautéed Vegetables
Vegetables are a great pairing with seafood because they’re a light, healthy option that have a whole host of nutritional benefits. In the summer, try grilling veggies such as zucchini, asparagus, bell peppers and eggplant.