What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 21 air fryer cheesecake recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
21 Air Fryer Cheesecake Recipe
Can I put a springform pan in air fryer?
Place the springform pan in the basket of the air fryer. Cook at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Remove from the basket and allow the cheesecake to chill to set, for about 6-8 hours, or overnight.
How do you make Paula Deen’s Cheesecake?
- 2 pkg. ( 8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened.
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- 1 tsp. butter extract.
- 2 eggs.
- 12 vanilla wafers.
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam.
- 1 pt. fresh raspberries.
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar for dusting.
Can I put aluminum foil in an air fryer?
However, there is one important caveat: Only put a layer of foil in the bottom of the air fryer basket where your food sits, not on the bottom of the air fryer itself. … Lining it with foil can constrict the air flow and your food won’t cook properly.
What Cannot be cooked in Airfryer?
5 Things You Should Never Cook in an Air Fryer
- Battered foods. Unless the food is pre-fried and frozen, you’ll want to avoid placing wet batter in the air fryer. …
- Fresh greens. Leafy greens like spinach will cook unevenly due to the high-speed air. …
- Whole roasts. …
- Cheese. …
- Raw grains.