What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 store bought chocolate chip cookie recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Store Bought Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
How do I make store bought chocolate chip cookie dough better?
Add in extra mix-ins or toppings.
Add extra mix-ins or toppings like white chocolate chips, candies, pretzels, or nuts to break up the flavor profile of the dough.
What to add to store bought cookies?
10 Ways to Upgrade Store-Bought Cookie Dough
- 3 / 10. DebbiSmirnoff/iStock/Getty Images Plus. Add Cherry Filling and Chocolate Chips. …
- 4 / 10. MSPhotographic/iStock/Getty Images Plus. Stuff with a Peanut Butter Cup. …
- 5 / 10. amoklv/iStock/Getty Images Plus. Drizzle with Chocolate and Sea Salt.
How do I bake cookies from the store?
HEAT oven to 350°F (or 325°F for nonstick cookie sheet). PLACE cookie dough rounds about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. BAKE 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown.
What makes a cookie soft and chewy or crispy?
How to Make Crispy Cookies. While brown sugar keeps your cookies moist and soft, white sugar and corn syrup will help your cookies spread and crisp in the oven. Using more white sugar in your cookies will result in a crispier end product. To achieve a crispy cookie, skip the rest in the fridge.
How do you make store bought cookies taste homemade?
Another way to add flavor or texture to your cookies is by rolling the balls of dough in your garnish of choice, Jennifer Hill Booker, chef, cookbook author, and culinary educator, told Insider. To start, you can try using chopped nuts, sanding sugar, miniature chocolate chips, cocoa powder, or sprinkles.
How do you make pre packaged cookie mix better?
Hacks To Make Boxed Cookie Mix Taste Homemade
- Use butter instead of margarine or shortening for a homemade taste. …
- Powdered milk is the secret ingredient in homemade cookies. …
- Swirl in some pure vanilla extract for a homemade flavor. …
- Swap vegetable oil with coconut oil for your cookies.
How do you make store bought cookies soft and chewy?
Reheat them in the microwave on medium setting for 15 to 20 seconds. This should be enough time for the cookies to soak in the moisture from the paper towel. If you take them out and they haven’t softened enough yet, wrap them in another damp paper towel and microwave again for 10 more seconds.
How do you make Betty Crocker cookies better?
Simple Tips and Tricks to Show You How to Make Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix Better
- Always use butter.
- And make sure it’s room temperature.
- Allow for chill time.
- Add vanilla extract and brown sugar.
- Add an extra egg.
- Go for powdered milk.
- Use coconut oil.
- Play with the baking time.
How do you hack store bought cookie dough?
Sprinkle Rolled Sugar Cookies using Store-Bought Dough
This is another really easy store-bought sugar cookie dough hack. Take a lined baking sheet and dump out sprinkles–a lot of them. Roll your cookie dough log in the sprinkles, slice, and bake as directed. For extra color, you can mix in jell food coloring.
How long do you bake cookies for at 350?
Place one baking sheet at a time onto center rack of preheated 350 degree F oven. Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, still have pale tops, and are soft in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes. (Do not overbake! They will firm up more during cooling.)
What temperature do you bake cookie dough at?
Bake at 375 degrees F until golden and tender, 12 to 15 minutes. For crispy-cakey cookies: Bake the cookies at 425 degrees F until golden and crunchy on the outside, 8 to 10 minutes.
How do you make cookies taste better?
- Brown your butter. …
- Whisk coffee grounds or espresso powder into the flour. …
- Use hand-chopped chunks, not chips. …
- Stir crunchy cereal into the dough. …
- Fold in your favorite snack food. …
- Sprinkle dough balls with flaky salt before baking. …
- Dip cookies in melted chocolate.