What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 spinach cream cheese puff pastry pinwheels that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Spinach Cream Cheese Puff Pastry Pinwheels
How to make spinach pinwheels?
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Beat in dip mix.
- Add green onion, bacon bits and spinach (broken up into small clumps).
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas, leaving a 1/2″ space around edge.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly, and wrap each in plastic wrap.
How to make spinach puff pastry?
- Spray 9 cups in a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Microwave your cream cheese 10 seconds at a time until it’s soft and melted but not steaming. …
- In a separate bowl combine spinach, feta and bacon. …
- Cut pastry sheet into 9 squares. …
- Bake at 400 degrees about 20 minute until golden and puffy.
How long to cook puff pastry pinwheels?
Take a very sharp knife and cut the roll into 12 equal slices, laying them flat on 2 non-stick baking trays as you go. Brush each pinwheel lightly with beaten egg and sprinkle over the herbs. Bake for 12-15 minutes until puffed and golden. Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
How to make spinach cheese Swirls?
Ingredients & Directions
- 1 egg.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- 1/2 cup shredded Muenster cheeseor mozzarella cheese.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 green onion, chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
How many calories are in a spinach pinwheel?
Starters – Spinach Pinwheels, Greenz Salads
|For a Serving Size of 1 serving
|How many calories are in Spinach Pinwheels? Amount of calories in Spinach Pinwheels: Calories 240
|Calories from Fat 144 (60%)
|% Daily Value *
|How much fat is in Spinach Pinwheels? Amount of fat in Spinach Pinwheels: Total Fat 16g
Is spinach a filling?
Most of the carbohydrates in spinach are from fiber, making it a very filling vegetable. Along with other leafy greens, it may be considered a “free” food on a low-carbohydrate diet because it provides fiber while being low in calories.
Is frozen spinach cooked?
Since frozen spinach is blanched (that is, boiled briefly in very hot water and then submerged in cold water to stop the cooking and retain the color) before it’s packaged, it’s like a shortcut.
Is puff pastry high in carbs?
Carbohydrates. As with other types of baked goods, puff pastry is high in carbohydrates. Each 1-oz. serving contains 13 g of carbohydrates, which are your body’s primary source of energy.
What age can babies have pinwheels?
Can I make pinwheels the day before?
Yes you can make them the night before. In fact they are better that way. Assembling the pinwheel sandwiches the night before allows all of the fillings to chill and “firm up” which makes the tortillas rolls much easier to slice and serve when ready.
How do you roll puff pastry with a filling?
For best results when rolling out puff pastry use a large, clean dry area of the work surface and lightly dust it with plain flour. Place pastry dough on surface and lightly dust it and the rolling pin with flour. Roll pastry firmly, always rolling away from you, give the dough 2-3 rolls.