What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 school pizza sticks recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 School Pizza Sticks Recipe
What were those cheese sticks from school?
For the uninitiated, Max Sticks are essentially big mozzarella sticks that were endured by many Generation Z pupils in elementary schools across the United States during lunch time.
How do you make pizza dunkers?
- Remove fresh pizza dough from fridge and place into a medium bowl. …
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. …
- Spread mozzarella cheese all over sauce, followed by Asiago cheese. …
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and crust is golden brown.
How do you make stuffed pizza sticks?
Step 1- Spread the dough out. Step 2- Cut into 8 equaly rectangles. Step 3- Place pepperoni slices and string cheese.
- Step 5- Brush the garlic butter over the top.
- Step 6-Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the top.
- Step 7- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Step 8- Bake!
How do you make homemade Bosco sticks?
Put them into the oven and set the temperature to 350 °F (177 °C). Don’t reduce the temperature before putting the breadsticks in. You want the temperature to gradually drop from 425 °F (218 °C) to 350 °F (177 °C) while the Bosco sticks are in the oven.
Do they still make Bosco sticks?
Bosco Sticks are currently the “#1-selling brand in school food service in the Midwest,” according to a press release from the company. Though the item is perhaps most-recognized in the Midwest, Bosco Sticks are now available in schools across 45 states.
Why are Bosco sticks called that?
We don’t want to say that Mark was a mischievous child but, eventually, Mark’s friends began to call him by the name they heard his parents shouting after him as he ran out the door – Johnny Bosco. The name stuck. It turns out that St. John Bosco is the patron saint of children, jugglers, and magicians.
How do you make cheese pizza strings?
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Roll out and stretch pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to a 17 x 12-inch rectangle. …
- Place string cheese around edges of pan. …
- Spread pizza sauce on dough. …
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
How do you make Cheesy dunkers?
* Slice French Bread in half lengthwise. * Butter each half with ¼ cup garlic butter. * Evenly sprinkle 1 cups mozzarella cheese on each half. * Place on cookie sheet in oven, bake for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
How do you make pepperoni bread sticks?
These breadsticks really are so easy to make it’s almost crazy. Just unroll your breadsticks, place the pepperonis down one half, fold the other half over the pepperonis, pinch the ends together, and twist! Top with a little mix of parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning and bake for 10-12 minutes! Easy, right?
How do you make pepperoni tornadoes?
On a large work surface, roll out pizza dough. Slice into thin ½” strips and wrap around skewered ingredients. Brush skewers with olive oil, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and season with pepper. Bake until dough is deeply golden, 15 minutes, then remove from oven and sprinkle with mozzarella.
Will string cheese melt on pizza?
Yes, string cheese will melt on your pizza, but it may not melt properly – so you might have to help it out a bit.