What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 recipe for lemon bundt cake using cake mix that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Recipe For Lemon Bundt Cake Using Cake Mix
Can you use a box cake mix for a bundt cake?
Dazzle your guests with a kicked-up bundt cake made from boxed cake mix. Bundt cakes make quite an appealing presentation on a dessert or kitchen table due to their simplicity and beautiful shape. Your cake mix may be homemade or from a box. Pound cake batters do especially well when baked in a bundt pan.
Can you add lemon juice to cake mix?
You can add lemon juice or lemon zest (or both!); the tartness will help cut the inherent sweetness of the mix, while the lemon flavor will shine through and add new flavor to your cake.
How many boxes of cake mix do I need for a bundt cake?
How do you make a lemon pudding bundt cake?
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the Bundt pan and sprinkle with flour.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and the pudding mix.
- Add the lemon juice, eggs, canola oil, and lemon extract. …
- Pour the batter into the Bundt pan. …
- When the cake is done, transfer it to a cooling rack.
Can I use any cake mix in a bundt pan?
Can You Make Boxed Cake Mix in a Bundt Pan? Technically, yes. Your biggest challenge is going to be making sure that you have the right amount of batter to properly fill the Bundt pan.
Can you use regular cake mix for Bundt?
Almost any cake mix + pudding mix combo could work for this bundt cake recipe so feel free to experiment.
How much lemon juice should I add to my cake mix?
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix.
- 1 (3-ounce) package lemon-flavored Jell-O.
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil.
- 4 eggs, room temperature.
- 3/4 cup water.
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract.
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted.
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice.
What brings out lemon flavor?
So when you add lemon, you aren’t just adding lemon flavor, you’re developing flavor in the entire dish. With juice, zest and curls, you can do a lot to boost flavor; with candied peels and compound lemon butter, you can do even more. So, start squeezing the most out your lemons with these five flavor boosters!
How do you add lemon flavor to a cake?
The most effective way to get the strongest lemony flavour in baking will be to use a juicer to completely strip all the oils out of the entire lemon, then boil it down to a thick syrup. The skin is very bitter, but with some sugar you should be able to bring out a great tangy lemon flavour.
Which is better cake mix Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines?
Betty Crocker was the taller and softer cake. It rose to two inches versus the Duncan Hines cake, which only reached about one and a quarter inches. After a blind taste test with my family, the winner was clear: Betty Crocker won four to one for being the more moist and chocolatey cake.
How do you make a box cake taste like a bakery cake?
- The only directions to note are that whatever the back of the box directs you to use, you have to:
- Add an additional egg.
- Replace the water with milk, same amounts.
- Replace the oil with melted butter. DOUBLE the amount.
- Cook with the same directions that are printed on the box.
What’s the best way to grease a Bundt pan?
Grease the pan thoroughly
Use non-stick vegetable oil spray or melted shortening — not butter. The milk solids in butter can act like glue, encouraging cake batter to stick to the pan.