What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 pumpkin bundt cakes recipes that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Pumpkin Bundt Cakes Recipes
How do you make a pumpkin bundt cake?
HOW TO MAKE THIS PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE
- Mix together the oil and sugar, then add the eggs.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture, alternating with the pumpkin puree.
- Bake in a bundt pan for about an hour.
- Let the cake cool completely before topping with the cream cheese frosting.
Can I use a Bundt pan for pumpkin bread?
This pumpkin bread has a wonderful flavor. You can use two loaf pans, a 12-cup bundt pan, or make 2 dozen muffins (if making muffins, bake for only 15-20 minutes).
Can you add pumpkin to pound cake mix?
Combine sugar and 1 1/2 cups butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Continue beating, adding eggs 1 at a time, until well mixed. Add pumpkin; continue beating until well mixed.
How do you make mini pumpkin bundt cakes?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix with eggs and canned pumpkin in a large bowl.
- Spray a mini bundt cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into each cake cavity (3 medium cookie scoops in each).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
How do I bake a pumpkin cake?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 12×18 inch pan. …
- In a large bowl combine sugar and oil. Blend in vanilla and pumpkin, then beat in eggs one at a time. …
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
What is a good bundt cake?
30 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake. I had to start off with a bang, and boy, does this recipe deliver! …
- Lemon Sour Cream Cake. …
- Key Lime Bundt Cake. …
- Banana Bundt Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze. …
- Root Beer Float Cake. …
- White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake. …
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake. …
- Crack Cake (Easy Recipe)
Do you frost a Bundt cake?
Once you make the bundt cake, you may be stumped on how to frost it without ruining its dome shape. One option is to use a glaze or sauce to create a drizzled frosting look. You can spread buttercream frosting on the bundt cake for a more traditional look.
Can you add raisins and nuts to pumpkin bread?
Pumpkin nut bread is an easy bread that you can make in no time. This nut bread recipe is extra flavorful thanks to pumpkin, raisins and different spices.
Can I make pumpkin bread in a cake pan?
This cake-like quick bread can also be baked in an eight-inch round cake pan plus six standard cupcake or muffin pans. In large mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Stir well with fork or whisk.
How do you make glaze for pumpkin cake?
To make the glaze, combine confectioners’ sugar, milk, vanilla, pumpkin, cinnamon and butter. Whisk until smooth. If the glaze is too thin, add more confectioners’ sugar as needed. Drizzle the glaze evenly over the top of the cake, allowing to drip down the sides.
How do you put canned frosting on a Bundt cake?
Frost with canned store bought frosting:
You can basically take any canned frosting, add it to a bowl and warm it up a bit in the microwave. Only warm it for about 20 seconds at a time, because it will warm up very fast. Then take it and either drizzle it or spoon it over the cake, or just pour it over.
How do you make a pumpkin spice cake?
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. …
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the spice cake mix and pumpkin puree until smooth.
- Transfer the batter into the lined pan and bake for 25-27 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely, before frosting.