What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 nacho dip recipe cream cheese ground beef that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Nacho Dip Recipe Cream Cheese Ground Beef
How do you make cheese dip with ground beef?
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground beef, Emeril’s Essence, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper, to taste. …
- Add VELVEETA® to the saucepan, stirring until melted. …
- Stir in ground beef and cilantro until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
What can I make with taco meat and cream cheese?
How To Make Creamy Taco Dip with Meat: Video Recipe
- 2 cups cooked, seasoned taco meat.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese.
- 1/2 cup salsa I used a mix of green and red salsas.
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese.
- tortilla chips.
How do you make creamy taco meat?
- Brown ground beef; drain. Stir salsa and cream cheese and mix well on medium heat.
- Add 3 teaspoons of taco seasoning – the kind you buy in the packets at the grocery store. …
- Fill warmed taco shells with beef mixture.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, green onions and sour cream.
How do you layer beef for taco dip?
Stir sour cream, cream cheese, and remaining taco seasoning mix together in a bowl until smooth. Spread sour cream mixture onto a baking sheet to cover. Sprinkle about half the Cheddar cheese over the sour cream layer; top evenly with the ground beef, lettuce, and remaining Cheddar cheese, respectively.
How do you make homemade hamburger dip?
Put salsa, Rotel, and Velveeta in the pan and cook until incorporated, melted and heated through. Enjoy with chips and be prepared to not be able to stop eating! SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: After meat is cooked and salsa is blended, place in slow cooker on med-high for at least 2 hours or until melted together.
What is queso with meat called?
Chile con queso (also spelled chili con queso) is a part of Tex-Mex and Southwestern cuisine, originating in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua as a version of Queso chihuahua and Queso flameado.
Can you use cream cheese for tacos?
Use your favorite. I buy taco seasoning in bulk because we use so much. Sometimes I even mix ranch seasoning and taco seasoning for my taco meat. Cream Cheese – A block of cream cheese works best.
How do you make taco chip dip?
- Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning in a medium bowl until smooth. Spread mixture in a 9- or 10-inch round serving dish.
- Top with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, bell pepper, and black olives.
How do you make a cream taco?
CREAMY TACOS 1)Brown 2 lb hamburger 2)In slow cooker combine the following: 1 lb chili brick 1 can Rotel 2 cans chili beans 1 lb Velveeta ½ pint whipping cream or half and half 3)Drain hamburger and put into pot and mix. 4)Serve over tortilla chips. Add lettuce, diced tomato and onions to suite your taste.
Can cream cheese substitute for sour cream?
Great news—it’s a good replacement for sour cream! Cream cheese is thicker, so you’ll need to loosen it up a little before using. For every 1 cup of sour cream called for in a recipe, use 6 ounces cream cheese thinned with a tablespoon or two of milk, buttermilk or water.