What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 most popular keto recipes that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Most Popular Keto Recipes
35+ Amazing Keto Recipes: Bunless Burgers
Keto Dinner Recipes (5 Star Rated!)
The 45 BEST Keto Recipes
Ketogenic diet recipes
20 Keto Dinner Ideas That Will Make Your Life *Way* Easier
One Pan Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet
63+ Best Healthy Keto Recipes to Keep You In Ketosis
20 BEST Low Carb Recipes
Our 30+ BEST Quick & Easy Keto Lunch Recipes
18 easy keto recipes for beginners
Easy keto recipes
25 Easy Keto Lunch Recipes
Keto Ham and Cheese Bites
What is the most popular keto food?
Top 10 Foods for the Ketogenic Diet
- Olives and Olive Oil. …
- Meat, Poultry, and Seafood. …
- High Fat Dairy (Cheese, Butter, and Cream) …
- Dark Chocolate. …
- Berries. …
- Garlic, Onion, and Other Allium Vegetables. …
- Coconut Oil. …
- Nuts and Seeds. Nuts and seeds are a healthy addition to any diet.
What are the top 10 keto foods?
10 foods that are suitable on a keto diet
- Avocado. …
- Eggs. …
- Chicken. …
- Coconut oil. …
- Olive oil. …
- Nuts & seeds. …
- Berries. …
- Butter and cream. These fatty dairy products can be easily added into an everyday keto diet, as they contain very little carbohydrates and are rich in conjugated linoleic acid which may help with fat loss.
What is a good daily keto menu?
A 7-Day Sample Menu for the Keto Diet
- Breakfast Scrambled eggs in butter on a bed of lettuce topped with avocado.
- Snack Sunflower seeds.
- Lunch Spinach salad with grilled salmon.
- Snack Celery and pepper strips dipped in guacamole.
- Dinner Pork chop with cauliflower mash and red cabbage slaw.
What dishes are keto friendly?
Keto Dinner Ideas
- Chicken parmesan. Hunan beef.
- Stir fry. Orange chicken.
- Jambalaya. Chicken florentine.
- Cheeseburger casserole. Eggplant Parmesan.
- Beef stew. Stuffed peppers.
- Ramen. Taco casserole.
- Shepherd’s pie. Crack chicken.
- Egg roll in a bowl. Eggplant Lasagna.
Is peanut butter keto?
Plain peanut butter fits the keto diet as long as you eat it in moderation and plan out your other foods. Almond, macadamia nut, and hazelnut butters are excellent alternatives since they have fewer net carbs per serving.
Can I eat popcorn on keto?
Back to the snack in question: The answer is yes, you can eat popcorn on a keto diet — but there are a few things to keep in mind. Once you figure out how many daily carbs your body can take in to remain in ketosis, you can divvy up your allotment however you like, but popcorn can easily fit in a ketogenic eating plan.
Are bananas keto friendly?
Bananas Are Healthy but High Carb, Though Berries Can Work on Keto. According to the USDA, one small banana has more than 20 g of net carbs, which means you may blow your entire carb allowance on a single banana.
What is the easiest thing to eat on keto?
Here is a list of all the low-carb, keto-friendly foods that are appropriate to eat when you’re following keto.
- Nuts, seeds and healthful oils.
- Plain Greek yogurt and cottage cheese.
- Unsweetened coffee and tea.
- Dark chocolate and cocoa powder.
What cheese is keto?
The best keto cheeses include cheddar, Gouda, goat cheese, and blue cheese, while the worst are cottage cheese and low fat and processed varieties. If you’re following the keto diet or know someone who is, be sure to keep these cheeses in mind to promote ketosis and meet dietary goals.
What do you eat the first week of keto?
The keto diet deliberately reduces carbohydrate intake to encourage the body to burn fat instead. What do you eat during the first week of Keto? Meat, vegetables, cheese, nuts, and other dairy products are a great way to get started.
How can I speed up weight loss on keto?
The following tips will help.
- #1: Track Carbs. The #1 rule of Keto is to restrict carbs. …
- #2: Track Calories. Speaking of tracking macros, you’ll also want to track calories to ensure sustainable weight loss. …
- #3: Track Ketones. …
- #4: Prioritize Sleep. …
- #5: Manage Stress. …
- #6: Get Enough Protein. …
- #7: Intermittent fasting.
How do I kick start ketosis?
7 Tips to Get Into Ketosis
- Minimize your carb consumption. …
- Include coconut oil in your diet. …
- Ramp up your physical activity. …
- Increase your healthy fat intake. …
- Try a short fast or a fat fast. …
- Maintain adequate protein intake. …
- Test ketone levels and adjust your diet as needed.