What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 maruchan beef ramen recipes that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Maruchan Beef Ramen Recipes
How do you make maruchan beef ramen better?
6 Ways to Upgrade Instant Ramen
- Use Your Own Broth. Skip the flavoring packet and use your own broth, whatever kind you prefer. …
- Add Aromatics. Adding fresh aromatics to your broth really gives the flavor some oomph. …
- Sauce it Up. …
- Add Vegetables. …
- Add a Protein. …
- Top it Off.
What can I add to beef ramen?
Ingredients & Cooking
- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 1 inch thick (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon pepper.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) beef or Oriental-flavored ramen noodles.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided.
- 4 cups water.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger.
What can you add to ramen noodles maruchan?
For starters, adding in proteins such as meats, fish, eggs, cheese, nuts, to compliment Maruchan’s flavors is a great way to customize your ramen. Try tossing in some nutritious vegetables like mushrooms, spinach, carrots or kale, too.
What to add to ramen packet to make it better?
- Miso paste.
- Chili bean sauce.
- Thai curry paste.
- Japanese curry powder.
- Fish sauce.
What spices to add to beef ramen?
A variety of spices can be added to ramen to add flavor. These spices include: ginger, black pepper, white pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper flakes, thyme leaves or dried thyme leaves. A rich spice blend can be made by combining equal quantities of these spices.
How do you make Kylie Jenner ramen?
- Cook the ramen according to package instruction.
- In a saucepan add the ramen once cooked. Add more water if needed (1 tablespoon or so)
- Add the garlic powder and butter and stir until butter melts.
- Add the beaten egg and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
What sauces to add to ramen?
What can I add to ramen for more flavor? You may add extra flavor to your broth by stirring in sambal, chili garlic sauce, sriracha, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, fish sauce, gochujang, soy sauce, or any number of other sauces, such as sriracha or sriracha.
How do you upgrade instant ramen?
10 Quick Ways To Seriously Upgrade Your Instant Noodles
- Butter and Milk. If you’re looking to elevate your instant noodle experience, all you’ll need is two ingredients: butter and milk. …
- Kimchi. …
- Fried Bacon and Egg. …
- Peanut Butter and Sriracha Sauce. …
- Sliced Cheese. …
- Sesame Oil and Soy Sauce. …
- Garlic and Soy Sauce. …
- Canned meat.
How do you hack instant ramen?
Simple Add-ins. Quickly upgrade the flavor of any bowl of ramen by stirring in miso paste, chili bean sauce, Thai curry paste, Japanese curry powder, fish sauce, or vinegar. If it’s a salty condiment, omit about half of the seasoning packet.
What can you put in ramen instead of seasoning?
Try adding peanut butter for a Thai-inspired dish.
For a nutty, Thai-inspired ramen hack, cook the noodles according to the instructions but ditch the flavor packet. Instead, whisk together sesame oil, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger and pour it over the hot noodles.
How do you add meat to ramen?
Slice up a leftover steak, or shred that last piece of chicken from last night’s dinner and add it to your noodles. If you don’t have anything that’s already cooked, you can fry up a piece of beef, chicken or pork and add it to your ramen.
What goes good with ramen?
What To Serve With Ramen: 15 Best Sides
- Tea stained eggs. …
- Gyoza dumplings. …
- Edamame beans with sea salt. …
- Cucumber and chilli salad. …
- 5. Japanese potato salad. …
- Stir fry. …
- Yakitori skewers. …
- Crispy baked teriyaki tofu.