What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 kraft dirt cake recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Kraft Dirt Cake Recipe
What is dirt cake made of?
Dirt cake might not sound appetizing but it’s actually the easiest and most delicious dessert. An Oreo crust is topped with a cream cheese pudding mixture and then sprinkled with more Oreos for good measure. It’s an easy no bake dessert we wish we kept in our refrigerators all year.
How long does dirt cake stay good in the refrigerator?
Dirt Cake is best stored when covered tightly with Saran Wrap or foil and placed in the fridge for up to 3 days. We love to have this cake for leftovers, but admit we rarely have them. It’s just so good!
How do you make dirt pudding?
How To Make it
- Crush the Oreos in a food processor or in a zip top bag, crush with a rolling.
- Mix the instant pudding mix with milk and allow to set.
- Beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar.
- Fold the cream cheese mixture into the pudding.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture.
How do you make Oreo dirt?
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl, add instant pudding mix and milk then blend with a hand mixer until smooth. …
- Place Oreos into a plastic bag and lightly roll with a rolling pin until the cookies crumble and you can’t see the white cream anymore and it begins to actually look like dirt.
How many calories is in dirt cake?
There are 300 calories in 1 cup (8 oz) of Oreo Dirt Cake.
How do you make instant pudding?
How do you soften cream cheese?
Unwrap the block(s) of cream cheese and place on a microwave safe plate. Place the plate into the microwave and heat on 50-75% power for 5 seconds. Open microwave, give the block 1/4 turn (meaning, pick it up and flip it over onto its side) and heat again for 5 seconds.
How many Oreos are in a pack?
When opening a standard package of single Oreos, you should find 12 cookies in a single row. That means that an entire pack of Oreos has 36 cookies in it. If you want the Family Size version of standard Oreos, then you’ll find 16 cookies in each row for a total of 48 cookies.
How can I thicken my dirt pudding?
Whisk French vanilla pudding mix with milk in a large bowl until softly set, about 2 minutes. Pudding will thicken as it stands. Cream confectioners’ sugar, cream cheese, and butter in a separate bowl until smooth and creamy.
How do you make Oreo pudding?
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese, butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes.
- Mix until all the lumps are gone.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Put half of the cookies in the bottom of a large glass bowl.
- Cover with the entire pudding mixture.
How many carbs are in dirt pudding?
1/2 cup: 278 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.