What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 international pork chop recipes that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 International Pork Chop Recipes
What is the best way to cook pork chops without them drying out?
Because one of the best ways to bake pork chops is to start in an oven-safe skillet on the stove and then transfer them into a hot oven. High-heat frying sears them to a golden brown; and a moderately hot oven (400 degrees F) bakes the pork chops gently enough to keep them from drying out.
How do you make a Gordon Ramsay pork chop?
What is the secret to making tender pork chops?
How to Make Tender Pork Chops
- Opt for Thick-Cut Bone-In Pork Chops. Thin-cut pork chops won’t sear properly in the time it takes to cook them through. …
- Skip the Brine, but Season Liberally. …
- Let the Pork Chops Rest. …
- Sear Pork Chops Over Medium-High Heat. …
- Baste the Pork Chops. …
- Let the Pork Chops Rest, Again. …
What can be made from pork chops?
- Pork Chops in Creamy Irish Whiskey Sauce.
- Instant Pot Pork Chops in Wine.
- Low Carb Creamy Pork Chops.
- Bacon and Mushrooms Smothered Pork Chops.
- Honey Balsamic Pork Chops.
- Pork Chops in Brown Sugar and Wine Glaze.
- Pan Fried Pork Chops in Lime Glaze.
- Pork Chops in Creamy Herb and Wine Sauce.
Is it better to fry or bake pork chops?
Breaded pork chops: For a different take on baked pork chops, try this classic breaded baked pork chops recipe. We call them oven-fried because they still get that delicious golden outer coating you get from fried thanks to the breading, but baking keeps them healthier.
Why are my pork chops always dry and tough?
Under or overcooking your pork chops.
And, if you’ve ever encountered a dried-out, tough, chewy pork chop, that’s a telltale sign of overcooking. Follow this tip: The most reliable way to test the doneness of pork chops is by inserting an instant-read thermometer into the thickest part of the chop.
How do chefs cook pork chops?
What goes good with pork chops?
- 16 Best Side Dishes For Pork Chops. …
- Parmesan Roasted Mashed Potatoes. …
- Baked Cinnamon Apples. …
- Easy Stuffing. …
- Garlic Butter Mushrooms. …
- Jalapeno Cornbread. …
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. …
- Cheese Rolls.
Can pork be a little pink?
A Little Pink Is OK: USDA Revises Cooking Temperature For Pork : The Two-Way The U.S. Department of Agriculture lowered the recommended cooking temperature of pork to 145 degrees Fahrenheit. That, it says, may leave some pork looking pink, but the meat is still safe to eat.
Why do you soak pork chops in milk?
Milk is more effective in tenderizing meat than other marinades. The milk enzymes break the proteins, softening the fibers and making the meat more tender. And the milk-tenderized pork chops will remain juicier, the risk of them drying out during cooking reduces.
What herbs goes with pork?
What Herbs Go Best with Pork? Pork is a very mild meat, like chicken, so it goes well with a wide variety of herbs and spices. The blend I used in this recipe is a classic mix of basil, thyme, and rosemary that can be used as an all-purpose meat seasoning (chicken, beef, anything).