What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 instant pot ground turkey recipes low carb that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Instant Pot Ground Turkey Recipes Low Carb
Is ground turkey okay for keto diet?
Since ground turkey doesn’t have any carbs and contains more fat than ground beef, it’s a good meat choice for the ketogenic diet. If you like Asian flavors, try it in a low-carb stir fry or keto egg roll in a bowl recipe.
What can I make with ground turkey in instant pot?
20 Ground Turkey Instant Pot Recipe Ideas
- Instant Pot One-Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
- Instant Pot Turkey-Stuffed Peppers.
- Instant Pot Burrito Bowls.
- Instant Pot Turkey Vegetable Lasagna Soup.
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf.
- Instant Pot Turkey Taco Pasta.
- Instant Pot Turkey Chili.
- Taco Casserole Bake.
Is turkey meat low in carbs?
How Many Carbs In Turkey? Does turkey have carbs? Not really — it’s a very low carb choice compared to other foods like keto fruits or vegetables. In fact, you can enjoy an entire cup of diced, roasted turkey for 0 grams total carbs and 0 grams net carbs [*].
How do you cook ground turkey and vegetables in instant pot?
Saute your instant pot for 5 minutes, add ground turkey, oil, and garlic. Once the meat turns a bit whitish, add spices. Add whatever veggies you want, tomato sauce, a cup of corn, and mix. Let it heat for some time, keep stirring meanwhile.
Is Cheddar cheese low carb?
There are hundreds of types of cheese, most of which are very low in carbs and high in fat, making them a great fit for the keto diet. Just 1 ounce (28 grams) of cheddar cheese provides 1 gram of carbs, 6 grams of protein, and a good amount of calcium ( 28 ).
How do you make lettuce wraps with ground turkey?
How to Make Lettuce Wraps
- Cook ground turkey.
- Whisk together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, sesame oil and honey.
- Move the cooked turkey to one side of the pan, then saute veggies.
- Add water chestnuts along with that hoisin mixture then warm through.
- Serve in lettuce leaves.
Can you cook ground turkey in a pressure cooker?
Place frozen meat in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Pour 1/2 c of water over the top of the turkey. Close and lock the Instant Pot and turn the pressure valve to sealing. Pressure cook High for 15 minutes.
How do you cook frozen ground turkey in the instant pot?
Add frozen ground turkey or chicken on top of the trivet, in one big block. Add water beneath the trivet. Lock the lid, close the sealing valve, and select 20 minutes of pressure cooking on high (manual button). Once the program is done, release the pressure immediately (called a ‘quick release’) by opening the valve.
How do you make turkey meatballs in instant pot?
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, breadcrumbs, grated onions, egg, salt, dried oregano, dried basil, garlic powder, and pepper. …
- Using a scoop, shape into small meatballs.
- In the Instant Pot, add half of the marinara sauce. …
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to the SEALING position.
Does ground turkey meat have carbs?
Ground turkey (3 ounce) contains 0g total carbs, 0g net carbs, 14.8g fat, 21.4g protein, and 219 calories.
Is turkey high in carbohydrates?
White-meat, skinless chicken and turkey are healthy carbohydrate-free choices.
What is keto turkey?
Is Turkey Ok on Keto? Yes, turkey is a great low-carb alternative and works fine for a keto diet. Since it is lower in fat than some other meats, make sure you serve it with a high-fat side to balance your macros.
What dish can I make with turkey meat?
The Best Ground Turkey Dinner Recipes
- Turkey-Stuffed Peppers. Spiced with fresh jalapeños and taco seasoning, and sprinkled with pepper jack cheese, turkey-stuffed peppers are a protein-packed, veggie-laden, hassle-free meal that everyone will love.
- Turkey Quinoa Meatloaf. …
- Turkey Shepherd’s Pie. …
- Turkey Lasagna.
How do you make ground turkey quesadillas?
Lay a tortilla on a cutting board and sprinkle half with ½ cup shredded cheese. Top with a quarter of the cooked ground turkey. Finish by sprinkling with another ½ cup shredded cheese. Fold the naked half of the tortilla over the top of the side with fillings.
Can you air fry turkey meatballs?
Place the meatballs in a single layer in the prepared air fryer basket, leaving room betweek the meatballs. Cook at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked completely through. Remove the cooked turkey meatballs from the air fryer and continue to cook the remaining meatballs.