What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 guacamole recipe food processor that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Guacamole Recipe Food Processor
Can I use a food processor to make guacamole?
You can use any food processor you have. So if you’ve already got one in your kitchen, consider this recipe next time you need an easy and quick guacamole recipe. Just pulse until you reach your desired consistency; as smooth or as chunky as you like!
Can you substitute lemon juice for lime juice in guacamole?
Can I substitute lemon for lime in guacamole? Absolutely! The flavor of lemon isn’t as tart as lime, so many people prefer to make guac with lemon.
How do you make guacamole so it will taste better?
9 Easy Ways To Make Bland Guacamole Taste Better
- Squeeze In Lemon Or Lime.
- Fold In Fresh Cilantro Or Chives.
- Add More Salt And Crushed Pepper.
- Add Fresh, Finely Chopped Garlic And Onions.
- Add Fresh, Finely Chopped Chillies Peppers.
- Add Some Spices.
- Add Finely Chopped Tomatoes.
- Add A Dollop Of Greek Yoghurt Or Sour Cream.
Is it cheaper to make guacamole or buy it?
Making guacamole is fairly easy and, when homemade, easy to customize, so you can have it exactly the way you like it. But the primary reason that you should make your own if you can is that it’s much cheaper — about half the cost, in fact.
How do you make a food processor salsa?
How to Make Fresh Salsa with a Food Processor
- Step 1: Rinse vegetables. Since you’ll be working with fresh ingredients, always rinse all your veggies.
- Step 2: Cut vegetables to size. …
- Step 3: Add onion and garlic. …
- Step 4: Add other ingredients. …
- Step 5: Transfer to a bowl. …
- Step 6: Enjoy!
How do you keep guacamole from turning brown without lemons?
For best results, follow these steps:
- Box up guac. Place your party-perfect dip in an airtight container. …
- Smooth out surface. With a metal spoon, flatten the surface, taking care to remove all air pockets. …
- Top with water. Fill a measuring cup with water that’s cool or room temperature. …
- Store in fridge.
Can you put white vinegar in guacamole?
White Vinegar: Vinegar also adds a tangy flavor that cuts through the creaminess of guacamole. You can use any white vinegar you have, champagne vinegar, or basic white vinegar will work fine.
What can you substitute for cilantro in guacamole?
Cilantro Substitute in Guacamole
To deliver the same results sans cilantro, use a combination of cumin, parsley, coriander, and lime. Cumin offers a more savory flavor, and parsley gives the guacamole the earthiness of cilantro, while coriander and lime give off a lively, citrus flavor.
Should you put tomatoes in guacamole?
Authentic guacamole doesn’t contain fillers and unnecessary ingredients. All you need is avocados, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, garlic and salt.
What onions are best for guacamole?
Most people prefer to use sweet white onion in their guacamole recipe. Red or yellow onion tends to give the guacamole too strong of a garlic flavor.
What can you not put in guacamole?
Here’s a list of what not to add — unless, you know, you want your party guests talking about your guac behind your back.
- Mayonnaise. …
- Peas. …
- Sour Cream. …
- Pomegranate Seeds. …