What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 green apple margarita recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Green Apple Margarita Recipe
What is in an apple margarita?
Spiced apple margarita (per cocktail)
- 2 ounces reposado tequila.
- 1 ½ to 2 ounces apple juice or cider, preferably organic.
- ¾ ounce fresh lime juice (about 1 medium lime, juiced)
- 1 teaspoon honey simple syrup (recipe below) or ¾ teaspoon agave nectar.
- Dash ground cinnamon.
How do you make a green margarita?
- Fill a plastic Ziploc bag with salt. Add 8-12 drops of green food coloring and close the bag. …
- Rub the rim of a glass with a lime slice. …
- Shake the tequila, lime juice, Triple Sec, and Midori together with ice.
- Fill a glass with ice, then carefully pour the margarita into the glass.
- Garnish and enjoy!
How do you make a frozen green apple margarita?
What’s your favorite flavor of margarita to enjoy on National Margarita Day?
- 2 Cups ice cubes.
- 1½ ounces tequila.
- 2 ounces green apple snow cone flavoring.
- ⅓ Cup apple juice.
- Granny Smith apple slices for garnish.
- Pink sanding sugar for rim and dusting apple slices.
How do you make a jack apple margarita?
- Cinnamon sugar, for optional rim.
- 1 ounce tequila.
- 1 ounce apple schnapps or liqueur.
- 1 ounce apple juice.
- 1/2 ounce sour mix.
- 1 cup ice.
- Green apple slice, for garnish.
Is apple juice good to mix with tequila?
I used tequila in it to switch it up, since most fall apple cocktails have bourbon in them. I really love how this Apples and Tequila Cocktail turned out and the bitters give it the perfect kick! There is nothing better than sipping a festive cocktail at the end of a crisp fall day. Cheers and enjoy!
Can you use apple juice with tequila?
Combine the tequila, apple juice, lime juice and honey simple syrup in a cocktail shaker or glass and shake or stir to combine. Pour into ice-filled glasses and sprinkle with cinnamon.
What do Irish people drink on Saint Patrick’s Day?
Essentially, drinking on St. Patrick’s Day was the result of two combining forces: the day of reprieve from Lenten fasting and the indulgence of partying and celebration. Today, it has become a part of secular culture and a popular tradition, one often celebrated with green beer or Irish whiskey.
How do you make an Irish margarita?
- 4 ounces reposado tequila.
- 2 ounces blue curacao.
- 2 ounces peach schnapps.
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey.
- 1 ounce Aperol.
- 1 ounce lime juice.
- 8-12 ounces pineapple juice, depends on personal taste.
- 2 rounds lime, for garnish.
What alcoholic drink is green?
Green liqueurs like Midori, absinthe, Chartreuse, or creme de menthe (see below) Green herbs like mint and basil. Green vegetables or fruits like cucumber or jalapeno pepper.
How do you make a caramel apple margarita?
Pour apple juice over ice. Add one tablespoon of caramel sauce, triple sec and tequila. Blend. Rim glass with the caramel sauce.
What alcoholic drink is made from apple juice?
Hard Cider: When apple cider is purposely fermented it creates a slightly alcoholic drink (around 6 percent ABV). Outside of the U.S., it’s often just called cider.
What is an apple liqueur?
In the US, apple schnapps is usually a sweet, low proof spirit that can be flavored with anything from sour green apple to peppermint. In Germany, most schnaps is a clear, unsweetened fruit brandy traditionally made from fruits, including apples.