What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 fresh apple bundt cake recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Fresh Apple Bundt Cake Recipe
What are the best apples to use for apple cake?
What Are the Best Apples for Baking?
- Bon Appetit says the best apples for baking are Jonagold, Honeycrisp, Braeburn, Mutsu, Winesap, Pink Lady (Cripps Pink) but they also use Granny Smith often. …
- The Kitchen prefers Granny Smith, Jonathan or Jonagold, Cortland, Braeburn, and Honeycrisp.
How do you get an apple cake out of a Bundt pan?
Allow the Cake to Cool
Once you’ve cooked your bundt cake and removed it from the oven, allow it to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then place a wire cooling rack over the base of the cake and invert the pan to release.
Does Apple Bundt cake need to be refrigerated?
Does apple bundt cake need to be refrigerated? The sugar and fat content is this cake is such that is stays good at room temperature for 2-3 days but after that, you may want to refrigerate to prolong its life a bit more.
How do you make a Mary Berry apple cake?
For the sponge
- 225g/8oz baking spread, straight from the fridge, plus extra for greasing.
- 225g/8oz caster sugar.
- 225g/8oz self-raising flour.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 4 large free-range eggs, beaten.
- 2 eating apples, peeled, cored and grated (see Recipe Tips)
- icing sugar, for dusting.
Should fresh apple cake be refrigerated?
Room Temperature: Fresh apple cake stores well at room temperature for about 3 days. Refrigerator: This cake will stay fresh in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 4-5 days. Freezer: Apple cake freezes nicely. Wrap it tightly in a layer of plastic wrap covered by another layer of aluminum foil.
What two apples make a Honeycrisp?
The honeycrisp was developed by cross-pollination of two previously known apples: the honeygold, itself a cross between the golden delicious and the honeygold, and the Macoun. While this process can happen naturally by the wind or various pollinators (like bees), the honeycrisp was given help.
Should you let a bundt cake cool before flipping it?
Cool Before Flipping
When you remove your cake from the oven, don’t flip it out of the pan right away! Instead, let the cake cool for ten minutes in the pan. Then, placing the wire rack over the base of the cake, invert the pan.
How do I make sure my bundt cake doesn’t stick?
How to prevent Bundt cakes from sticking
- If it ain’t broke… …
- Use a non-stick pan — preferably one in good shape. …
- Grease the pan thoroughly. …
- Grease the pan just prior to adding the batter. …
- Don’t flour the pan; but do coat it. …
- Loosen the edges of the cake when you remove it from the oven. …
- Don’t forget the tube.
What’s the best way to grease a Bundt pan?
We recommend greasing your bundt pan generously with spray oil (easiest) or use a pastry brush to brush oil or melted shortening into every nook and cranny. The milk solids in butter can actually exacerbate sticking, especially with the more intricate details of bundt pans, so it’s not the best choice for this job.
How do you keep a bundt cake fresh?
Storing Our Bundt Cakes
- Our cakes are best served at room temperature.
- Keep refrigerated until a couple of hours before serving.
- Once cake is removed from the refrigerator, carefully remove plastic wrap or cellophane and all decorations.
- Cut your cake and enjoy!
- Cake will keep in your refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Can nothing but bundt cakes be frozen?
Yes, you can freeze Bundt cakes! The impact on taste will be minimal, and the impact on texture will be slightly more pronounced but still manageable. How long it will last in the freezer depends on the recipe, but most Bundt cakes will keep for 2-3 months.
How long does a bundt cake last in the fridge?
If your bundt cake has anything perishable in it or on it, it should be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for five days. For cakes with no perishable items, they can be stored at room temperature.