What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 flavored waffle recipes that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Flavored Waffle Recipes
What can I add to waffle mix for flavor?
What flavors go well with waffles?
What are the Best Waffle Toppings and Sides for Breakfast?
- fruit salad.
- Sautéed apples.
- Fruit compote.
- Syrup or honey.
- Honey butter.
- Fresh fruit.
What flavors of waffles are there?
20 Waffle Flavors You Never Knew Existed
- Cookies and Cream Waffles. Ingredients: 8. …
- Nutella™ Crunch Waffles. Ingredients: 7. …
- Mac and Cheese Waffles. Ingredients: 8. …
- Cinnamon Sugar Waffle Pretzels. Ingredients: 8. …
- Kitchen Sink Dessert Waffles. …
- Biscuit Waffles with Turkey Sausage Gravy. …
- Chicken-Stuffed Waffles. …
- Choco Waffle Taco.
How do you make waffles special?
Use butterscotch, peanut butter or chocolate chips to dress up this dessert-meets-breakfast masterpiece. Mmm. Two delicious breakfast treats (waffles + donuts = wonuts!) are a match made in heaven. Add a cinnamon-sugar topping or chocolate glaze for an extra special touch.
How do you doctor up waffle mix?
It’s ridiculously easy, too, and as an added bonus, you probably have these two ingredients in your kitchen already. Just add a few teaspoons of cinnamon and half a cup of brown sugar to your batter, and you’ll end up with waffles that taste just like you remember your favorite morning cereal tasting.
Can you add fruit to waffle batter?
Simply pour your waffle batter into the preheated and greased waffle iron and then sprinkle the berries around where you want them before closing the waffle iron.
What’s the best toppings for waffles?
7 Best Waffle Toppings
- Brandied Apricot Butter. This fruit-filled butter is wonderful on waffles but it’s also great on crusty bread, warm popovers, pancakes and muffins.
- Perfect Blueberry Syrup. …
- Belgian Chocolate-Fudge Sauce. …
- Wild Berry Compote. …
- Stone-Fruit Butter. …
- Berries with Lemon Mint Syrup. …
- Bourbon Whipped Cream.
How do you make fruit topping for waffles?
triple berry sauce
- 2 cups mixed berries I used raspberries blackberries and blueberries.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- 1/3 cup granulate white sugar.
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 3/4 tablespoon cornstarch.
What is good on waffles Besides syrup?
Drizzles: Maple syrup, honey, hot fudge sauce, caramel sauce and fruit syrups like strawberry, blueberry, blackberry and more. Spreads: Whipped butter, peanut butter, Nutella, cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, whipped cream and yogurt.
What do Americans put on their waffles?
The website National Today surveyed 1,000 Americans to discover their top 10 favorite waffle toppings and here is what they found.
- Maple Syrup – 62%
- Butter – 10%
- Fresh Fruit – 8%
- Peanut Butter – 4%
- Fruit Sauce – 4%
- Nutella – 4%
- Chocolate – 3%
- Honey – 2%
How do I make waffles sweeter?
There are so many options, you can really get creative with your toppings, but here are some ideas:
- Sliced bananas, whipped cream and caramel sauce.
- Berry compote or jam and creme fraiche.
- Fruit and plain yoghurt (a great low sugar option for kids)
- Any kind of sweet spread like Nutella, Biscoff, peanut butter etc.
How do you make strawberry flavored waffles?
Place strawberries, milk, oil, vanilla, and egg in a blender; process until smooth. Add pureed strawberry mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Coat a waffle iron with cooking spray; preheat. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter per 4-inch waffle onto hot waffle iron; spread batter to edges.