What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 flavored margaritas recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Flavored Margaritas Recipe
How do you make Flavoured margaritas?
Use this simple recipe and feel free to add muddled fruits, juices, flavored simple syrups, or liqueurs to change the flavor profile.
- Salt and lime wedge for rim.
- 1¾ ounces tequila.
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice.
- ½ ounce orange liqueur.
- ½ ounce agave.
- Lime wedge for garnish.
How do you make different flavored frozen margaritas?
- Blend: Add the frozen fruit of choice, or fresh lime juice, simple syrup, tequila, orange liqueur and ice to a blender (start with less ice than you think, too much ice will make the drink too thick). …
- Adjust: Taste and add more ice or sweetener as needed.
- Serve: Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glasses.
What flavor of margaritas are there?
Margaritas come in every flavor imaginable and nearly every fruit pairs well with tequila. When you’re in the mood for a refreshing and fruity margarita, you’ll have no problems finding a tasty recipe to try. The original recipe simply uses lime with a hint of orange, so it’s naturally a fruity drink.
How do you make margaritas taste better?
Top Tips for Flavored Margaritas
The key is to use a base of tequila, lime juice and sugar. Then, add one or more of these three ingredients: liqueur, fresh fruit or fruit juice. Try a tasty twist on the traditional margarita. Aside from liqueur, you can easily include a few ounces of your favorite fruit juice.
How do you make sweet margaritas?
- Kosher salt.
- Ice cubes.
- 2 oz. tequila (I prefer silver or blanco)
- 1 and ½ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice.
- ½ oz. simple syrup (if you don’t have any, make up a quick and easy batch or use agave syrup)
- ½ oz. Triple Sec.
How do you make a passion fruit margarita?
Combine 1 cup tequila, 1 cup passion fruit nectar, 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur, 2 teaspoons superfine sugar and a pinch of salt in a cocktail shaker. Shake well, then pour into 4 short glasses filled with crushed ice. Rub the rims with lime wedges, then add to the drink.
How do you make Mexican margaritas?
For the Margarita
- 1 cup fresh ice.
- 2 ozs. blanco tequila, or white tequila (also known as silver tequila)
- 1 ½ limes for fresh lime juice.
- 1 ½ ozs. orange liqueur (triple sec)
- 2 tablespoon simple syrup (see recipe in this post)
- Lime wedges or slices for garnish.
How do restaurants make frozen margaritas?
What ingredients do I need for a frozen margarita?
How to make frozen margaritas
- Place 1 cup tequila, 1 cup lime juice, 1/2 cup triple sec, 2 tablespoons agave syrup (or other sweetener) and 6 cups ice in a large blender.
- Blend until slushy and pour into 4 glasses.
- Serve immediately.
How do you make tamarind margaritas?
Combine 1 1/2 ounces reposado tequila (such as El Jimador), 1 1/2 ounces tamarind puree, 1/2 ounce agave nectar and 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice in a shaker with ice; shake until cold. Fill the prepared glass with ice, then strain the drink into the glass. Garnish with a lime slice.
How do you make a pineapple margarita?
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the pineapple chunks and lime wedge. Add the lime juice, tequila, pineapple juice and ice to the shaker and shake for 30 seconds or so. Pour or strain into salt rimmed glass with ice. Garnish each glass with a lime wedge and pineapple wedge or however you like.
What goes into a strawberry margarita?
- 1 pound frozen whole strawberries.
- 3/4 cup tequila.
- 1/2 cup lime juice.
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur, Cointreau or similar.
- 1/3 cup honey or other sweetener, more or less to taste.
- margarita salt, to rim the glasses.
- limes, for garnish.
What is the secret to a good margarita?
The secret to a better marg is in the juice.
That means freshly squeezed lime juice (not the bottled stuff), and—here’s the real secret—a splash of fresh OJ. That’s right. Fresh-squeezed juice from an *actual* orange, NOT orange-flavored liqueur, is the secret to a cleaner tasting, more refreshing margarita.
Why don’t my margaritas taste good?
If you’re experiencing your margarita is too sour, that’s probably because of too much lime juice. You may have followed the recipe correctly but since lime’s acidity varies this may have caused it to be too sour. Add more sweetener to balance a too sour margarita. For a classic margarita, that’s the orange liqueur.
Is triple sec necessary for margaritas?
Triple sec, a term used interchangeably with curaçao, is a type of orange liqueur that provides fruity flavors as well as sweet and bitter notes — all of which are essential for a well-made Margarita. Popular labels include Cointreau, Combier, Pierre Ferrand Curaçao, and Grand Marnier.