What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 easy loaded baked potato salad recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Easy Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe
What is the recipe for loaded potato salad?
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered.
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, chopped.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing.
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing.
- 3 tablespoons sour cream.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- 3 green onions, chopped.
Should you bake potatoes for potato salad?
If you want to try something new and spice up your traditional potato salad, you should certainly try baking the potatoes in the oven instead of boiling them. This will give your salad a unique taste and texture. Here is how to bake your potatoes in the oven when making potato salad: Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
What do you eat with loaded potato salad?
What to serve with this loaded baked potato salad
- Juiciest Baked Pork Tenderloin.
- Bourbon Chipotle Steak.
- Blackened Ribs with Caramelized Carrots.
- Baked BBQ Chicken.
- Lemon Salmon Burgers with Lemon Dill.
- Best Grilled Chicken Breast.
How do you make a loaded potato?
Cut them in half and with a spoon, scoop out the insides, leaving about 1/4 inch border on the skins. Place the scooped-out potato in a bowl and mix with half the bacon, broccoli, red pepper, sour cream, salt, pepper, and half the Cheddar. Divide this filling back among the potato skins.
What cheese goes in potato salad?
- 2 ½ pounds red potatoes, cubed.
- 1 cup sour cream.
- ½ cup mayonnaise.
- ¼ cup white sugar.
- ½ bunch green onions, chopped.
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 1 tablespoon real bacon bits.
What do you put on top of a baked potato?
Here are some of our favorite baked potato toppings:
- Classic: Sour cream, high quality cheddar, chives, optional bacon.
- Mexican: Pico de gallo, corn, black beans, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, cilantro.
- Lox: Smoked salmon, chives, cream cheese.
- Chili: Chili, cheddar cheese, green onion, sour cream.
How does Paula Deen make potato salad?
Old-Fashioned Potato Salad
- 1 (3-pound) bag small red potatoes, quartered.
- ½ cup mayonnaise.
- ½ cup sour cream.
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 10 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled.
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped.
Is it better to boil potatoes whole or cut up for potato salad?
Do You Cut a Potato Before Boiling It For Potato Salad? Yes, cut the potato into 2” cubes. Make sure that all of the pieces are about the same size so that they cook evenly.
How does Gordon Ramsay make potato salad?
How to make Gordon Ramsay’s Potato Salad at home
- Produce. 1 Chives, Fresh. 1/3 lbs Green asparagus. 3 tbsp Parsley. 4 Pipe onions. 1 2/3 lbs Potatoes. 1/3 lbs Snow peas.
- Condiments. 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard. 1 1/2 tsp Mustard.
- Baking & Spices. 1 Pinch Sugar.
- Oils & Vinegars. 4 tbsp Olive oil. 1 tbsp White wine vinegar.
What meat goes with potato salad?
Simple – just serve potato salad with any or all these fantastic sides!
- Hamburgers. Hamburgers are one of the first things that come to mind when you think about backyard parties. …
- Chicken. …
- Steak. …
- Bratwurst. …
- Barbecue Ribs. …
- Baked Ham. …
- Grilled Fish. …
- Grilled Shrimp.
Is baked potato salad served hot or cold?
The loaded baked potato in salad form! This dish is great warm or cold, and will delight your taste buds.
What side dish goes with potato salad?
If you love vegetables, the following dishes are right for you to serve with your potato salad.
- Baked Beans. The baked beans along with potato salad will be one of the perfect pairs to be added to your big meals with BBQ dishes. …
- Corn On The Cob. …
- Coleslaw. …
- Garlic Sauteed Asparagus.