What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 dorito casserole allrecipes that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Dorito Casserole Allrecipes
What ingredients do I need to make Dorito casserole?
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 cup diced yellow onion, about 1 medium onion.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 pound lean ground beef.
- 1 package low- sodium taco seasoning.
- 1 (10- ounce) can Ro-tel tomatoes and chiles.
- 1/2 cup salsa.
- 1 cup sour cream.
How do you make a hamburger Dorito casserole?
- Preheat oven to 375°. …
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. …
- Add ⅓ of the crushed Doritos chips to the bottom of the prepared 9×13 dish. …
- Cover the top of the casserole with foil and bake for 20 minutes. …
- Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite toppings.
What temperature do you cook Dorito casserole at?
Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Serve and enjoy. You can also add canned beans and cooked rice to this casserole! If you can’t get Rotel tomatoes, use a can of crushed, peeled tomatoes and add 1 tsp of seeded and minced jalapeno to them (or mild green chiles).
How do you make dorito lasagna?
How to Make Dorito Casserole
- Brown ground beef and onion. Simmer with salsa & seasoning (per the recipe below).
- Combine the browned beef with the remaining filling ingredients.
- Layer Doritos, filling and cheese per the recipe instructions.
- Bake until hot & bubbly. Add toppings & serve.
How do you make Doritos with cream of mushroom soup?
- 2 lbs. hamburger.
- 1 small onion, chopped.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 1 small can of diced green chilies.
- 1 package of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 1 large bag of Doritos Chips ( you can use the Nacho flavored Doritos)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
What are Doritos cooked in?
The word “doritos” is supposedly pidgin Spanish for “little bits of gold.” The main ingredient in these bits of gold is heated and steeped in an alkaline solution, usually lye or lime. This frees up the corn’s niacin and restructures some of its amino acids, leading to better protein quality.
What can I make with hamburger meat and Doritos?
Dorito casserole is one of the best ground beef recipes. This easy casserole is full of flavor, thanks to layers of crushed Doritos tortilla chips, taco-seasoned ground beef, black beans, corn, cheese, and more! This easy weeknight dinner option will become a quick family favorite.
How do you cook with Doritos?
How to make Doritos Casserole
- Cook the ground beef with the onion and garlic.
- Stir in the seasonings.
- Mix in the milk, tomatoes, chilies, hot sauce and beef bouillon.
- Pace half of the mix into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle chips on top, then the cheese.
- Repeat the layer.
How do you make nachos with Doritos in the oven?
How to Make Doritos Nachos in Just Five Easy Steps
- Preheat oven. …
- On a sheetpan or oven-safe plate, add a layer of Doritos.
- Top with drained meat and shredded cheese along with any toppings you wish to be baked.
- Bake 2½ to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
What is on Cool Ranch Doritos?
Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made From Corn), Salt, Tomato Powder, Lactose, Whey, Skim Milk, Onion Powder, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin (Made From Corn), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dextrose, Malic Acid, Corn Syrup Solids, …