What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 coca cola chicken recipe chinese that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Coca Cola Chicken Recipe Chinese
How do you make Chinese Coke chicken?
- Wash and clean the chicken wings. …
- Pre-heat the wok until it starts to smoke. …
- Now add the cola, Shaoxing wine, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, and (if using), the orange peel and cinnamon stick. …
- Now turn up the heat, and quickly stir the wings until the sauce coats each piece.
How do you marinate chicken in Coke?
- Whisk together Coke, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, brown sugar, and hot sauce.
- Place chicken in a ziplock bag. Pour marinade over chicken and refrigerate a few hours to overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade.
Can I put Coke in chicken?
Cola Chicken is not only easy to prepare dinner, it’s a delicious twist on everyday chicken! This is the perfect recipe for chicken thighs or wings! The cola in the sauce not only adds great flavor, it also helps tenderize the chicken making this dish extra tasty.
How do you make sticky chicken with Coke?
- Preheat oven to 140ºC fan forced.
- Combine Coca-Cola, sugar, garlic, onion and soy in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken wings in a single layer in a deep oven tray and pour over cola mixture.
- Bake for 3-3.5 hours, turning every 45 minutes or until sauce is thick and very sticky. …
- Drizzle with lemon and enjoy.
Can I cook with Coca-Cola?
Coca-Cola can easily become your new favorite ingredient when you’re cooking large cuts of meat. Adding the soda to a traditional braise in place of red wine swaps out some of wine’s tannic qualities for a subtle sweetness, which is perfect for cuts like brisket and pot roast.
How do I cook chicken with softdrinks?
A perfect recipe for those who can’t think of a tasty and easy to make chicken dish. To cook Coca-Cola chicken; Place chicken pieces in frying pan. Add cola drink, oyster and ketchup. Cook on medium heat, turning pieces often.
Does Coke tenderize chicken?
Cola’s high acidity and caramel flavor makes a surprisingly good meat tenderizer. Cola typically has a pH of about 2.7—for comparison, lemon juice has a pH of 2—making it acidic enough to break down some proteins without dissolving your meat.
What goes in Coke a cola chicken?
The secret is a simple combination of Coca Cola, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and a bit of salt and pepper. Together, they create the perfect balance of flavors. Served on a bed of rice or salad, it makes a hearty and appetizing meal that no one can say no to.
Can you marinade with Coke?
Have you ever wondered how many things Coca-Cola can be used for? Aside from drinking for enjoyment, you can clean toilets with cola as well as using it as a meat marinade. The soda acts as a meat tenderizer and is a great cheap marinade substitute for any meat, such as chicken, steak, or beef.
How do you thicken Cola chicken?
I recommend adding in some smoked paprika for that smokey flavour. As you are not doing the reducing down method as on the stove, If you want the sauce really thick, you can take out the pork or chicken once cooked, shred it with two forks and then add the sauce to a saucepan to reduce down to thicken.
How can I thicken my Coke sauce?
To thicken sauce, remove meat and in a small bowl or glass, mix 2 heaping teaspoons of cornstarch and add enough water to get a runny paste. Bring sauce to a boil over medium/high heat and gradually add cornstarch water mix stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and stir until thickened, return meat to pan to coat.
How do you make Coke wings?
Season with garlic salt and onion salt. Mix cola, sugar, and soy sauce; pour mixture over chicken wings. Bake, covered, at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 2 hours. Turn wings over every 30 minutes.
How do you make sticky chicken?
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a saucepot, combine ketchup, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic powder over medium to medium-high heat. …
- Bring it just to a boil while stirring. …
- Arrange chicken pieces in a 9×13 baking dish. …
- Place in oven, uncovered, for 90 minutes, turning after 45 minutes.