What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 christmas recipes easy that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Christmas Recipes Easy
What are the top 10 Christmas dinners?
Top 10 Christmas Dinner Recipes
- Classic Bread Stuffing.
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Pecans.
- Pillsbury™ Tourtière.
- Roasted Rosemary-Onion Potatoes.
- Crispy-Coated Lemon-Pepper Salmon.
- Perfect Apple Pie.
- Simple Cranberry Sauce.
- Slow Cooker Wild Rice with Cranberries.
What should I cook for Christmas?
Looks festive, easy to make, exceptional flavour!
- Juicy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast.
- Rosemary Crumbed Rack of Lamb.
- Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce.
- Juicy Roast Turkey.
- Christmas Mains.
- Christmas Baked Salmon: Easy & Make-ahead.
- Maple Glazed Ham.
- Pork Roast with Crispy Crackling.
What is the most popular main dish for Christmas dinner?
Today, I am sharing my 25 most popular and favourite best Christmas mains and entrees.
- Holiday Glazed Baked Ham. …
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin. …
- Best and Juiciest Roast Turkey. …
- Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb. …
- Dutch Oven Whole Roast Chicken. …
- Roast Beef. …
- Honey Glazed Roast Pork with Vegetables. …
- Ground Beef Meat Pie.
What dishes can be made ahead of Christmas?
- 1 / 9. Classic Beef Brisket in the Slow Cooker. …
- 2 / 9. French Onion Soup Casserole. …
- 3 / 9. Smoky Mozzarella Pasta and Meatball Bake. …
- 4 / 9. Slow-Cooked Boeuf Bourguignon. …
- 5 / 9. Slow Cooker Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs. …
- 6 / 9. Lasagne alla Bolognese. …
- 7 / 9. Instant Pot Pot Roast with Carrots and Potatoes. …
- 8 / 9.
What is the most common food eaten on Christmas?
The Most Popular Christmas Dishes
The #1 pick is roast potatoes, with a win percentage of 76%. Mashed potatoes came in second (75%), and turkey was third (73%)—the only protein in the top five.
What should I serve on Christmas Day?
70 Best Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas for an Unforgettable Holiday…
- of 70. Bacon-Wrapped Turkey. …
- of 70. Easy Baked Brie. …
- of 70. Cauliflower Gratin. …
- of 70. Bacon-Wrapped Scallops. …
- of 70. French 75 Cocktail. …
- of 70. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Preserves. …
- of 70. Cocktail Meatballs. …
- of 70. Duchess Potatoes.
What’s in a traditional Christmas dinner?
Traditional Christmas dinner features turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and vegetables. Other types of poultry, roast beef, or ham, are also used. Pumpkin or apple pie, raisin pudding, Christmas pudding, or fruitcake are staples for dessert.
What do you put in a Christmas dinner?
Easy Peasy Christmas Dinner Menu
- Easy Peasy Roast Turkey.
- Easy Peasy Roast Potatoes.
- Easy Peasy Roast Parsnips and Carrots with Honey Mustard Glaze.
- Braised Red Cabbage.
- Steamed Sprouts (I use Tesco Prepared Baby Sprouts)
- Easy Peasy Turkey Gravy.
- Easy Sage and Onion Stuffing balls.
What do the British eat for Christmas?
Beyond turkey, traditional British Christmas food usually consists of stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, carrots, and parsnips. What is this? Redcurrant jelly, Yorkshire pudding, pigs in blankets, and other sides and condiments figure in as well.
What vegetables go on a Christmas dinner?
- Carrots, Parsnips and Red Onions.
- Olive oil.
- Salt & pepper.
- Fresh parsley.