What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 betty crocker chocolate chip cookie mix recipes that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix Recipes
How do you make Betty Crocker Cookie Mix better?
Box mix cookie dough is just a box of the dry ingredients. You typically only add eggs and butter to a box mix recipe, but A Good Tired blog says you shouldn’t stop there. Add in milk, vanilla, oatmeal, and a little bit of coconut oil to increase the flavor profile of the box mix dough.
What can I make with boxed cookie mix?
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies. Chocolate Chunk Peppermint Pie. Peppermint Crunch Sugar Cookie Sticks.
- Holiday Hidden Treasure Cookies. Bonfire Blondies. Pumpkin Apple Fruit Pizza.
- Gingerbread Cake. Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches. Easy Valentine Sandwich Cookies.
What can you make with chocolate cookie mix?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix Recipes
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Baby Cakes.
- Butterless Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Easy Monster Cookies.
- Triple-Chip Cookies.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Marshmallow Pillows.
- Brownie-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
How do you doctor up Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookies?
Add Brown Sugar and Pure Vanilla Extract
Although sugar is already added into boxed cookie dough, a sprinkling of brown sugar may completely modify the ultimate product, making your cookies soft and chewy.
How can I spice up my cookie mix?
Hacks To Make Boxed Cookie Mix Taste Homemade
- Use butter instead of margarine or shortening for a homemade taste. …
- Powdered milk is the secret ingredient in homemade cookies. …
- Swirl in some pure vanilla extract for a homemade flavor. …
- Swap vegetable oil with coconut oil for your cookies.
Can I use oil instead of butter in Betty Crocker Cookie Mix?
On the other hand, if your cookie recipe calls for melted butter, vegetable oil can be subbed, because it has a similar consistency.
Can you make cake with cookie mix?
In a mixer bowl, combine your cookie mix, **1 and 1/4 c. water, 2/3 c. oil, and 3 eggs and mix on medium until well blended. Pour into your greased and floured 9×13 pan (I used a glass pan) and bake for 35 minutes on 350 degrees, till toothpick stuck in middle comes out clean.
Can I use cookie mix to make muffins?
To make muffins, do this: drink coffee and wonder why you have cookie dough and not muffin batter. Add 1 cup milk and 1/4 cup oil to mixture, blend well and fill muffin wraps to 2/3 full. Bake for 17 minutes or until golden brown on top and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool in pan 3 minutes.
What can I make with a roll of cookie dough?
5 Desserts You Can Make Using a Roll of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Deep Dish Secret Center Chocolate Chip Cookies. PIN IT. …
- Skillet Cookie Sundae. This way you really will only eat one cookie. …
- Pretzel S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. …
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cookies. …
- Magic Oreo Bars.
Can you use sugar cookie mix to make a cake?
You can take a classic cookie recipe – and turn it into a cake. Basically, I just took my basic sugar cookie recipe, adjusted the amount of flour, and added some baking soda and cream of tartar, which gave it a more cake-like consistency. Then I poured it into a springform pan, baked it, and iced it.
Can I use sugar cookie mix to make snickerdoodles?
In large bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Roll balls in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
How many cookies does Betty Crocker mix make?
This package makes 3 dozen. As for the cookie sheets, using dark, nonstick cookie sheets will make the bottoms of your cookies get too brown or burn. To compensate for this, reduce the oven temp by 25ºF. Also, the cookie sheet may be too large for the oven.