What should I make for dinner tonight? This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here.
Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 baked pork chops and potatoes recipe that we have shared over the years.
Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights.
15 Baked Pork Chops And Potatoes Recipe
Can you bake pork chops with potatoes?
Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place potatoes and pork chops on the baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and potatoes and toss well. In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, oregano and black pepper.
How long does it take to bake pork chops at 350 in the oven?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place pork chops in a baking pan. Spread 1 teaspoon of butter over each chop, then spread 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise over butter. …
- Bake 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the chops has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
What can I make with pork chops and potatoes?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high-heat. Place the pork chops in the oil, and sear.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup and the milk. Arrange the potatoes and onions in a 9×13 inch baking dish. …
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
Should I cover my pork chops with foil when baking?
Bake pork chops uncovered first (more on the timings below) at 350°F. Once they’re done (the safe internal temperature is 145°F), remove and cover them with foil.
How do I cook pork chops so they don’t dry out?
Because one of the best ways to bake pork chops is to start in an oven-safe skillet on the stove and then transfer them into a hot oven. High-heat frying sears them to a golden brown; and a moderately hot oven (400 degrees F) bakes the pork chops gently enough to keep them from drying out.
How long do I cook pork chops in the oven at 400?
To ensure you have a juicy, tender piece of pork you want want to cook your bone-in pork chops to the correct temperature. The temperature for pork chops is 145 degrees F with a three minute rest which takes about 20 to 25 minutes at 400 degrees with the bone-in.
Should I sear my pork chops before baking?
Pan-searing the chops before baking creates texture and flavor for a perfectly cooked, tender, juicy pork chop every time. And the flavor of the fresh lemon, garlic, oregano, and thyme are the perfect complements to the pork, which is somewhat bland on its own.
What temperature should pork chops be baked at?
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, so the oven is hot before you slide in the chops. Let the baked chops rest. Pork is done when an internal thermometer reads 145 degrees F. The moment they are cooked, transfer them to a clean plate and loosely cover with foil.
How long do you bake pork chops for at 375?
Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 18-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the chop. Check internal temperature with a meat thermometer to make sure it reaches 145 degrees. If using 1/2-inch pork chop, check the temperature after 12 minutes of cooking. Let pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.
What potatoes goes best with pork chops?
Potatoes are always a fantastic way to round out any meal. With pork chops, I like serving scalloped potatoes the best. They’re rich, creamy, and filling, which is everything a pork chop needs for a bit more excitement.
How long do porkchops take to bake?
Pork chops should be baked to an internal temp of 145°F.
- 450°F – bake 14-16 minutes.
- 400°F – bake 17-19 minutes.
- 375°F – bake 22-25 minutes.
- 350°F – bake 35 minutes.
What goes well with baked pork chops?
- 16 Best Side Dishes For Pork Chops. …
- Parmesan Roasted Mashed Potatoes. …
- Baked Cinnamon Apples. …
- Easy Stuffing. …
- Garlic Butter Mushrooms. …
- Jalapeno Cornbread. …
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. …
- Cheese Rolls.